Look what Rileigh has learned how to do! We are going to the store pronto to get child safety locks for the doors. I can just see it now her making an escape out the front door.
I can only imagine what this sweet pea is going to learn from her big sister.
Also look what I busted her doing today. Little sneak stole her dads sweet tea! She would gulp this whole thing down in a heartbeat.
Oh no...I hope she didn't learn that from my Riley. The real problem begins when they(my Riley) master the child safety locks too=) Emma looks so sweet!
Scott and I got married October 2005 and live in North Georiga. We have two beautiful girls Rileigh who was born October 2007 and Emma who was born May 2009.
2 comments:
Oh no...I hope she didn't learn that from my Riley. The real problem begins when they(my Riley) master the child safety locks too=) Emma looks so sweet!
Riles is going to be a little Houdini! Aunt Ally
Post a Comment