Well I am sad to report Monday was my first day back to work. More importantly Rileigh started day care on Monday. I was SO nervous about her going but so far she has been doing really well. They take naps on mats which I thought was going to be a nightmare, but it went really well. When I called to check on her the director said she was asleep on her mat with a stuffed Elmo, Barney and Clifford. That made me laugh because it was no surprise to me. Rileigh loves her "babies" ie:stuffed animals. She goes to sleep with...."arney" for barney, "mimey mouse" for mickey mouse, "do" for dora, "go diego go" for Diego, two babies, and her Elmo blanket. And believe me she knows when she is missing one.
Emma will be staying with Scott's mother for a couple of months until she gets a little older. After her hospital stay I got scared to death to put her in daycare so young.
Have a good rest of the week.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment