Well today is the day I go back to work. Wish me Luck. Rileigh is going to Scott's moms today and then tomorrow my mom is watching her. So I don't think it is going to be as hard right away. Monday when she goes to day care will be the worst. I am going to miss her so much. When you spend 3 months straight with someone you get kinda attached. I am going to miss everything about Rileigh. Most of all I will miss being able to kiss her 100 times a day...now she may only get 50 kisses. Scott will have her over the weekend. I know that is going to be tough waking up going to work and leaving them at home. So...wish me luck.
Katie
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Katie,
I remember that first day back at work. I had been home for over 4 months and it was tough, but once you get into a routine, it's much easier. I promise! Good Luck!
Brent
I second Brent's comments. I was at home for 3 mths, and I cried the first day I went back, but it definitely got easier! Good luck!
Mary T.
Katie
I don't have any motherly advice to give you but I am glad that everything is working out for you. And..I want to see more pictures.
Aunt Ally
I love your new site! :) I hope your first day back went well - crazy our little ones were born the same day, and we are both "Katie's"! :)
Katie Green
Post a Comment