Today is the first day I have gotten a chance to sit down and write a new blog. I went back to work last Thursday. It has not been easy but not quite as hard as I thought. We really lucked out and are not having to send Rileigh to daycare, which puts me at ease a little. I think about her all day long, wondering what she is doing and hoping she is being a good girl for the sitter. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful baby. She is ALWAYS happy. She is constantly cooing and smiling. The sitter said it's really easy to take care of her because all you have to do is smile at her and she talks back to you. I'm not just being a proud mommy, but the only time she fusses is when she is hungry or really tired. Scott says this is the only child we are having because Rileigh is so good he's scared to have another one! She is getting so big. It felt like she was in newborn size clothes forever and just in the past couple of weeks she has really filled out. She will be 12 weeks on Thursday and just now can wear 0-3 months...finally! Her legs are really starting to fill out and her cheeks as well. We're hoping the hair fairy will visit soon, b/c I can't wait to put bows in her hair. Today is my first day off with her since I went back to work. Here are some pictures of her today. I am almost guaranteed a smile when I put her on her changing table.

No comments:
Post a Comment