Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Pace of Life/Insurance

For those of you you who do not know I started a new job back in March. YES I'M FINALLY NOT WORKING RETAIL! I now work for Liberty Mutual Insurance as a Sales Agent. I now can be home at night with my family, weekends and holidays and it has been wonderful! This job keeps me very busy and I do bring quite of bit of it home but is very rewarding. Many of you probably think Insurance is very boring, but now that I understand it, I've realized how important it is. Myself like most people used to just call my insurance agent up and "trust" they were insuring me properly. The company I work for Liberty Mutual prides themselves on their customers service, which means a lot to me coming from a strong customer service background.It is a Fortune 100 company and rated excellent in customer service and claims. If you live in Georgia and are interested in getting a free auto, home or life quote please let me know. I would love to spend some time reviewing your insurance....God forbid if you had an accident or a loss I want to make sure you and your family are properly covered. My website is www.libertymutual.com/katieraftelis

No comments: