Rileigh is such a sweet, smart, funny, loving little girl with a HUGE heart. We finally found a church we like and she has been enjoying going to Sunday school. She asks us to read her "Bible book" every night. I must say she is a very inquisitive little 3 year old. We hear the word "why" about a million times a day. She keeps Scott and I laughing constantly with her funny little dances, facial expressions and questions. Here are some pics I took of her today. Since the weather is starting to warm up we've been able to get a lot of outside time in.
Miss Emma with be 2 in a couple months. Where does time go? She is such a little cutie! She has the prettiest hair and the chunkiest cheeks. Everywhere we go people comment on her checks and hair! She is talking so much now putting 3 and 4 words together. Her favorite phrase is "Sissy not nice"! Rileigh and her get a long pretty well, but big sister does annoy Emma at times. Lately we've been getting a little taste of the terrible 2's. She's started throwing those fun fits falling on the ground flopping around like a fish. For the most part she is sweet. I tried to get some pics of her tonight but she was in a mood.....as you can see. I'll try again later!
I will try to update on the girls more often! Maybe tomorrow I can catch Emma in a better mood.


1 comment:
Congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment