Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Rileigh

Rileigh turned 3 yesterday! Yes, 3....I can't get over my little girl is 3. It seriously seems like yesterday we were at the hospital. She is such a special girl! She keeps us laughing all the time. We had her party Sunday at a park in Dawsonville with friends and family. Rileigh loved all her presents and especially loved her cake!





This is so funny to me...Emma was into this card

4 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

Happy Birthday Rileigh. I love that it was really hot at the pumpkin patch but you made Rileigh wear her pumpkin sweater for a photo opp :) Ava has the same sweater and I would have made her wear it for photos too. Hope to see you guys this weekend at good ole Gold Rush.

KatieMGreen said...

good to see you today!!!

i can't believe the girls are 3 either! I almost did that princess cake.... but wasn't brave enough. it looks awesome!!!

Erin Duvall said...

Good to see you guys Saturday!

Brandi Beals said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rileigh!