Congrats to Emma...Rileigh is cheering her on because she knows they can be "double trouble" once Emma starts cruisin' the house=) Our dog Tater always pops in and out of videos when I film Caroline. This further supports my theory that having a dog truly does prepare you for having children=)Keep up the good work Emma.
Scott and I got married October 2005 and live in North Georiga. We have two beautiful girls Rileigh who was born October 2007 and Emma who was born May 2009.
4 comments:
love it!
way to go emma. too cute. i love how rileigh keeps popping in and out of the video.
Look at her go! She will be a professional before you know it.
Congrats to Emma...Rileigh is cheering her on because she knows they can be "double trouble" once Emma starts cruisin' the house=) Our dog Tater always pops in and out of videos when I film Caroline. This further supports my theory that having a dog truly does prepare you for having children=)Keep up the good work Emma.
Post a Comment