Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Please Pray for the girls tomorrow

Emma will be getting tubes tomorrow at 8:15 am and Rileigh will be getting her adenoids out and tubes at 11:50 am. Please pray that everything goes smoothly and be pain free. Not going to lie I'm a little nervous about having both girls under anestesia on the same day, but I know God is protecting them both. Hopefully this will end the never ending visits to the doctors office with ear infections. Thanks guys! I will update when we get home late tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

Lanie Beth said...

I will for sure be thinking about ya'll! Please update us when you get a chance!

Tara said...

hold crap. I somehow missed this post. I am glad they are both home and hopefully still doing well. Seening well wished their way.