Here's my little twin all bundled up for the cold.
Tonight we went to a Photographer in Dahlonega for Santa pictures. Santa hid at first and Rileigh and Emma sat in front of the tree together smiling. I did not know the photographer had this planned but Santa snuck around the tree much to Rileigh's surprise. Rileigh just about jumped out of her tights over Emma's head into my arms she was so scared. She would not go anywhere near him, but would talk to him from afar. She told Santa "I want princess, I want "Ora" (Dora), I want "tatoe head" (potato head)! You know she was scared of him when she wouldn't even go up to him to get candy. Emma on the other hand sat on Santa's lap and grinned from ear to ear. Here is a sneak peak of the girls Christmas dresses.


1 comment:
they look precious in those dresses. love girly dresses.
Post a Comment