Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Big Girl

Emma is getting to be such a big girl. She now sits in the hair chair like a big girl. We also brought out the jumpie seat....which she loves. This time around its funny to watch because Emma always has a helper to show her how to do things. We tried to give Emma one of those bitter biscuits but she didn't quite get the hang of it like Rileigh did.





Here is Rileigh at the same age as Emma. To me they look totally different but you can tell they are sisters.

2 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

I think they look different too but you can def tell they're sisters.

The Tooles said...

Glad ya'll had a good Christmas. We were actually in GA but never made it up to North Georgia. I bet it is nice to have Rileigh's help. I think it is better to have a girl first. They seem naturally nurturing and helpful..well, most of the time!