OMG Katie that was hilarious. Gross but hilarious. Ava has only woken me up once since she's been born with diarrhea in the bed and I almost threw up cleaning it up. I love how she's like "That's poop," with such a confused look on her face. She acts like she doesn't know how it got in there. too funny.
Okay, I thought pooping in the tub was bad....this tops that hands down. At least she fessed up...as if it could be someone elses poo in her bed! Thanks for the laugh=)
Scott and I got married October 2005 and live in North Georiga. We have two beautiful girls Rileigh who was born October 2007 and Emma who was born May 2009.
2 comments:
OMG Katie that was hilarious. Gross but hilarious. Ava has only woken me up once since she's been born with diarrhea in the bed and I almost threw up cleaning it up. I love how she's like "That's poop," with such a confused look on her face. She acts like she doesn't know how it got in there. too funny.
Okay, I thought pooping in the tub was bad....this tops that hands down. At least she fessed up...as if it could be someone elses poo in her bed! Thanks for the laugh=)
Post a Comment