Today Rileigh turned 2! I can't believe my baby is 2....wow. She definitely had a Dora themed birthday party...surprise! Most of presents were Dora as well! Our family and friends know her well. She was so sweet and thanked everyone after each present and loved all the company. Her favorite thing of the day were the Dora, Diego and Boots figurines that were one top of her cake...who knows? Here are some pics of the day.
Here she is my 2 year old!

The kids tearing up Rileigh room! Love Rileigh's face. No she has not lost any teeth she still has not gotten her "I" teeth in.

Blowing her candle out! (her uncle Bladen looks thrilled)

Opening one of many Dora presents.

And we can't forget her "punki"
5 comments:
So cute makes me feel bummed we missed it!a
Happy Birthday!!
Ah, they grow up so fast! What a cute two-year-old. I'm glad she had a good birthday. I love Dora, too. :)
Happy Birthday miss Rileigh! Dora is a favorite around here too, so I can understand her excitement over the cake toppers.
Happy Birthday Rileigh. I love the face she's makin when all those kids are in her room. Too funny.
Post a Comment