So I decided to start working on colors with Rileigh last night and so far she is picking up on it really well. It's a little early to start colors (Don't worry I'm not trying to make my child a genius or something)....but she speaks so well I thought she would pick it up pretty quickly. She has trouble with Red, Pink and Green for some reason but it cracks me up in this video when Scott asks her a color she doesn't know, she just giggles! Plus I just love hearing her say yellow.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
too cute! We've been doing the same thing with Ramsey and he is getting it good too. It is amazing the things they learn of we only teach them. Little sponges.
Baby Genius for sure. I have four year olds who don't know their colors. As long as she doesn't obsess over them, we are good!
Aunt Ally
Good job Rileigh! So cute!
Love it! What a smart girl!
fun!! crazy how fast they learn!!
I love the tabloid on the floor. I love reading those things too. Mostly too look at the girls clothes :) Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment