Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family Photo


So when I took Rileigh to day care Friday there was a note on the door that said bring 3 family photos to class on Monday. So I get to looking and we have very few photos of all for of us since Emma was born. So this weekend I am scrambling to get 3 decent photos of us. Needless to say it is not very easy to get an almost 2yr old to cooperate in a picture. Rileigh looks thrilled in this one...not the mention the shorts laying behind my head.

3 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

It's great! She'll be so proud to show off her family!!!

katie davis said...

it's a great picture! looks like a very sweet family=)

John said...

The shorts behind the head just give it that needed touch of reality! If you lived in hollowood I'm sure they would have airbrushed them out of the photo!

Great pics! Glad to see you are enjoying life as a mom!

Blessings!

John