Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where did she get that HAIR?

The first thing people say when they see Emma is "Look at all that hair". The next question I get is "Where did she get all that hair"? Well you decide.
Here are some pics of me as a baby. Click on the picture to make it bigger.


and the hair queen herself!

I used to and still do hear all the time that Rileigh looks just like Scott. Well he has no claim to fame with this one!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Whoa! She is you made all over. Maybe I'll get that lucky with my next one. :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, Scott doesn't stand a chance taking any claim for Emma ;) She's precious!

Mary T.

KatieMGreen said...

Yep!! JUST like you!!!

jennifer said...

how cute! she is a little you!!! i love girls hair for the bows....davids was always so long and it didnt matter ;)