Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Girls

3 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

Hey Katie -- how's it going with two little ones? (Are you thinking, what were we thinking, yet?!) I didn't have that thought until about week 4, so it might be a bit early for you yet. ;)

All joking aside, two babies of varying sizes is no joke or no small feat, but it's definitely not as hard as everyone said it would be. (How would they know, anyway?! They had their kids YEARS apart.) We have our crazy days here in the Oliver house, but mostly, we're learning how to manage and keeping our heads above water.

If you wanna vent or need some encouragement, I'm here. We're practically neighbors, by the way. I live on 60 toward G-ville from 400. When you're feeling up to it, let's get together. The big kiddos can play and the little ones can nap and we can chat.

I wish you the absolute best with your beautiful girls. Take care and catch some winks.

My best,
Lindsey

Erin Duvall said...

Hi Katie, Lacey told me about your newest addition, Emma, and I just wanted to congratulate you. She is adorable. I love that name by the way. And Rileigh is a cutie as well. Hope all is well in motherhood!

Erin Duvall said...

forgot to mention that i love the color of her nursery.