Yes that is a potty...and yes call me crazy. Even though Rileigh is only 20 months old she really has started talking a lot, using more words and communicating very well with us. The last couple of weeks she has been telling us when she goes poo poo. She says "butt poo" and points to her rear. Today I bought her a potty. She has a stuffed frog that she calls "Happy" so I thought that she would like a frog potty that she now calls "Happy".
When we got home I put her on it and told her to "go pee pee in happy"...and she did. I was totally surprised. She gets a M&M when she goes to the potty. Throughout the night she has gone pee a few more times with only 1 accident.
We'll see how it goes. I'm not full on potty training her...I just want her to get used to the potty and know thats where she goes. If she catches on she does...if not we will try again later.


1 comment:
WOW! that is awesome. Ramsey is totally not there yet.
Post a Comment