Well neither one of us are big fans of her getting dirty/messy. But I know its past time for her to learn to eat with utensils on her own. I bought her these cool new bowls that suction cup to her tray and today she tried it out for the first time. Here she is eating yogurt from the bowl and spoon all by herself. I guess practice makes perfect...notice the amount on the bib not going in her mouth. She did pretty good.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Our Big Girl!
Over the past several weeks Scott and I have really realized that Rileigh is becoming such a big girl. She no longer is a baby and hasn't been for a while. In a few weeks when Emma gets here this will become even more of a reality for us, that Rileigh is growing up (insert tears here)!
Well neither one of us are big fans of her getting dirty/messy. But I know its past time for her to learn to eat with utensils on her own. I bought her these cool new bowls that suction cup to her tray and today she tried it out for the first time. Here she is eating yogurt from the bowl and spoon all by herself. I guess practice makes perfect...notice the amount on the bib not going in her mouth. She did pretty good.


Well neither one of us are big fans of her getting dirty/messy. But I know its past time for her to learn to eat with utensils on her own. I bought her these cool new bowls that suction cup to her tray and today she tried it out for the first time. Here she is eating yogurt from the bowl and spoon all by herself. I guess practice makes perfect...notice the amount on the bib not going in her mouth. She did pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment