Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

No More Paci!

Yippee! Rileigh no longer has her paci. Rileigh really loved her paci. She took it mainly in the car and at night. I swore I would never be that mom with a child running around talking behind her paci. Then suddenly one day it hit me that in almost 3 months I would have a newborn and how could I expect Rileigh to give up her paci if her baby sister had one. So last Wednesday I found every paci we owned in the house and threw them all out. I thought this whole process was going to be horrible. Well I am glad to report she hasn't had a paci and almost a week and it actually has gone really well. Nap time the first couple of days was a little struggle...but not more paci.

I think it was more me holding back than anything. So all you moms debating when to take the paci away...just do it!

No comments: