Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We went to Woodstock to my sisters house to trick-or-treat and Rileigh had so much fun. This little red car was such a good purchase. She'd stay in it all day if we let her. It was so fun to see all the peoples reactions when they opened their door to the cutest lamb in history. We opened the yellow hatch on the front of her car and Rileigh would close it after the candy was put in. She enjoyed spending time with Aunt Erin, Aunt Allison, Uncle Greg and her Nana...Fun times.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Katie=) I was happy to see you found me. I am a pretty new to the blogging world. It is nice to finish the statement "I wonder what ever happened to....." I'm glad you are doing well and enjoying motherhood!
you've been tagged-go check out my blog to see what you have to do:)
by the way-she looks adorable as a lamb and i'm glad her rash is all gone:)
Post a Comment