Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Rileigh's Going to be a Big Sister!

Yes we are pregnant again! Rileigh is going to be a big sister. We found out a week and half ago but our computer has not been working so we are just now being able to share it with you guys. I am only 7 1/2 weeks along and due June 14th. It took about a year to get pregnant with Rileigh so we thought it may take awhile with the next one. Well we were wrong. 3 months later I have another bun in the oven! We are so excited they will be 20 months apart. The journey begins again.!

4 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

Congrats!!! So exciting!!

KatieMGreen said...

wow!! Congrats!!

Ashley said...

Oh, yay! Katie, I'm so happy for you guys!!! I'm wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy. How are you feeling so far?

aimee said...

Katie I am so very happy for you and your family. I love having two. the samething happened to me when I was trying to get pregnant with Tanner. It took a while with Layla and then after one month we were pregnant. I was more than shocked. Good Luck on a happy healthy pregnancy!