Thank you very much for my new outfit. The "slim leggings" do wonders for my thighs. I love you. Also thank you for my huge alligator.
Love, Rileigh
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i LOVE that outfit, so cute! where did you get it? the leggings are great:) riley is getting so big!:) if you get a chance, send me your email-russell got a job in alabama so we are moving soon. hopefully i'll get a chance to stop by to say bye before we leave, my email is jessjoyttu@yahoo.com.
Scott and I got married October 2005 and live in North Georiga. We have two beautiful girls Rileigh who was born October 2007 and Emma who was born May 2009.
2 comments:
i LOVE that outfit, so cute! where did you get it? the leggings are great:) riley is getting so big!:) if you get a chance, send me your email-russell got a job in alabama so we are moving soon. hopefully i'll get a chance to stop by to say bye before we leave, my email is jessjoyttu@yahoo.com.
She is such a doll. I am so glad you found me. I look forward to reading more.
Post a Comment