Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm so Blessed

I have off today and I have been thinking about how many things in my life that I have to be thankful for. I am SO blessed to have such a beautiful healthy child, a husband that loves me unconditionally, parents and family that are there no matter what, and friends who listen no matter how small or large the issue. If you would of asked me 5 years ago what I would be doing today I would of never thought I would be where I am. I thank God every day for what He has given me in my life, and I am so grateful to Him for leading me to this path. Isn't it crazy how when you align your life with God's purpose things just seem to go smoother and always work out?

A couple months ago we finally bought the copyrights to our wedding pics and I am now just getting around to posting some. Seems like yesterday.
Look at this Hottie!





2 1/2 year later.....

Wow how time flies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok so I love your wedding pics, but hello look at the size of my arm and butt! Not looking so hot after having my first baby!