Emma's ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

6 Months Old

Rileigh is 6 months old today....wow she is already a half of a year old. Wow how time goes by so quickly. It is amazing how fast they change. It seems like each week she is doing something new. She is starting to sit up on her own really good now. Within the last month or so the dogs have really been paying attention to her. Rileigh loves her doggies. If they come anywhere near her she reaches out to pet them....and yes she loves slobbery dog kisses. Go ahead and say its disgusting but if you are a dog lover I know you understand.

2 comments:

KatieMGreen said...

Your pics are priceless! I love the doggie kiss!!
our girls are getting so big!!

Brandon and Jamie said...

Hey Katie!!!
This is Jamie Fisher (now Smith). I came upon your blog... you have the most smiley little girl ever!! She is so beautiful.
jamie