Sunday, January 20, 2008
Rolling Over
Tonight Rileigh rolled over from her belly to her back for the first time. It sounds so funny, but Scott and I got so excited and were so proud of her. At first we thought she did by mistake. I had her doing tummy time and she can lift up her chest with her arms. She leaned to one side and over she went. I set her back up and she did it 3 mores times....so it was not an accident. She can roll over! It made us so proud we picked up the phone and called everyone in the family. You would of thought we won a million dollars we were so excited. It's a felling you cannot describe unless you are a parent. The smallest little thing like rolling over can make you so proud inside. Next she has to conquer rolling from back to belly. We caught it on video but I need to figure out how to upload videos to the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment